Saturday, September 29, 2012

I just sent my daughter a text which read in part "fuck a duck"  -- and I have to think how things have changed as the years go by.  My mother would have had a heart attack, foamed at the mouth, and laid flat out before she would ever use the word "fuck".  She actually used to spell "crap" - and then apologize.  How times have changed!!

I watch my children raise their children and am amazed -- how much they do together with their children - the places they go, the things they see, the experiences they have -- far more than I ever did with my children.  And definitely more than mine did with me.  Some difference, of course, is the money -- they are far better off at a younger age than I was -- but even the free things are outstanding. 

By the way, I am encouraging my grandchildren to have teen age sex (when they get there) so that possibly I can get Great Grandchildren somewhat sooner than later -- since I am somewhat older as a grandmother -- and I wish to see my Greats!

Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment